Bible Verse of the Day:

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Many March Birthdays

My main birthday presents were things that couldn't be wrapped. One was my trip to San Francisco in February and the other, some hanging lights for the kitchen. But....Phil surprised me with a couple more shells for my Miche purse. Yeah...he thinks they are ridiculous, but indulged me any way. After all, a girl only turns 40 once!


The shell on the left is actually named Jodi. It's only proper that I own it?!

My birthday fell on our Friday small group night. We had decided ahead of time to celebrate two other BIG birthdays in March, but a bigger party than originally expected was held at the Hubert home.

My friends, Lizz and Jan, celebrated their 30th and 50th birthdays in March. A very clever Leslie put together a poster highlighting several other birthdays as well. A total of 4 adults and 6 children from our small group celebrated birthdays in March. WOW!
Lots of food, friends and fun.


What a great night hanging out with great people!!

No comments: