2. How focusing on meeting my husband's needs results in my needs getting met.
3. Why having a lot of "me" time tends to make me more self-centered, not less.
4. Why serving other people makes me more content, not less.
5. How spending time with God usually results in me accomplishing more that day, not less.
6. Why exercising gives me more energy, and not exercising makes me more tired.
7. How submitting to God's will brings freedom rather than confinement.
8. Why things that taste good often are not good for me.
9. Why having fewer things makes me enjoy them more--and vice versa.
10. How I can know all of these things are true and too often behave as though they are not.