Bible Verse of the Day:

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Grammy and Grandpa visit

Lots of pictures to share from Grammy and Grandpa's visit in February. They planned their trip to coincide with a trip to San Francisco for Phil and I (more about that in a later post).

Savannah is the one who has changed the most since they visited several months ago. She is talking (and singing) up a storm and held full conversations with Grammy and Grandpa. She was delighted to show Grammy that she knew all her colors.






Shortly after they arrived, Grammy announced that she had a special surprise for me. Slightly confused I was led to the couch and presented a very large wrapped gift. Inside I was surprised to find two scrapbooks full of pictures and memories of me as a baby. The occasion -- my 40th birthday coming up in March.




The pictures reach up to age 2 1/2! and my mom says she is hopeful to complete to age 18 by the time she gets here this summer. We all had fun looking through the pictures, especially noticing how much I resemble my mom when she was younger and how the kids resemble me as a toddler. What a super gift -- a HUGE surprise. Thanks, Mom!





Grandpa and Savannah having a discussion which I am pretty sure she talked Grandpa into something regarding candy or gum.



More random photos of this very photogenic kiddo.


Allie got braces on the day we left for our trip. What nice parents she has...... I think it worked out to her advantage cause Grandpa felt sorry for her and bought her all kinds of soup and jello.



Timothy is VERY intrigued with Lego's. He received several kits for his birthday. Grammy "helped" him with this crab creation.



Grandpa got into the action with one of the other kits.


Savannah is quite bored with whatever is going on and ready to go to the mall.


Like I said earlier -- she can usually get her way without much work.




She even came home from the mall with new baby doll to add to her collection.



Sarah and Lindsay love it when Grammy and Grandpa come because they bring Sarge.






Sarge was content following them around to whatever activity they chose to do.



A game of hide and seek. I think the rules say that whoever makes the funniest face when they hide, wins. That would be Timothy!




The mall -- again. This time a visit to the pet store. This time, however, Savannah was not able to talk Grandpa into a purchase.



Grandpa and Grammy took the 5 kids out to Sanford's restaurant for dinner.












Handsome Timothy before church on Sunday.



Grammy and Grandpa accompanied Allie to one of the churches she sang at with the Casper Children's Chorale as part of their annual Church Tour.


Some of the girls -- Allie must have changed before the famous-picture-after-church-tradition!



No comments: