Bible Verse of the Day:

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spring, no.....Fall Cleaning

After the snow melted, warm weather hit Casper once again. I just love warm October days!



Inside, we opened windows and tackled Savannah's room. We took down the crib, changing table and gave Allie her dresser (her closet has an awesome organizer in it and I wanted the room for toys.)


Here are a couple of in progress photos.





It's not quite finished, but getting close. Savannah got out of her new toddler bed once at nap time, and I decided that the stricter and firmer I was immediately, the easier the transition would be. It worked! I tapped her very lightly on her diapered behind and said in a very stern mommy voice, "Savannah, you stay in bed," and in a very nice sweet mommy voice, "Good night, Precious."
She hasn't gotten out since - either at nap time or at night! (Rachel, your blanket is a favorite!)

Isn't she just so adorable sleeping next to her baby?


During her and Tim's nap, Phil and I tackled the garage. I went through lots of boxes of clothes and gave so much away to friends and goodwill! It is so nice to get rid of some of the clutter!

Before.


During.


After. Ahhh.............


No comments: