Bible Verse of the Day:

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Meal plan for Nov. 30 - Dec. 5

Pretty simple after a busy last week. Phil is gone on a business trip from Tuesday to Thursday, so things could change depending on my mood.......



Monday
Overnight Caramel Rolls and bananas
Turkey Sandwiches
Steak, Sweet potatoes, Salad and Rolls


Tuesday
Cereal and Milk
Ham and cheese quesadillas and apple sauce
Pizza, green beans and orange slices


Wednesday
Eggs, hash browns, and fruit
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cheese sticks and yogurt
Pesto Chicken, noodles and salad


Thursday
Oatmeal and Fruit
Leftovers
Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes and peas


Friday
Cereal and yogurt
Chicken strips and green beans
Pork Roast, garlic mashed potatoes, mixed veggies


Saturday
Pancakes, bacon and eggs
Sandwiches
Beef Ribs, Baked Potatoes and Buttered Corn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

K - we'll be over Monday morning, Wednesday night and Friday night for dinner... Thanks! :)

Rachel said...

Hi, Jodi! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving! We did - thanks for your comments... I'm feeling... ok... sometimes. My main complaint is that reading my friends' menu plans, which ordinarily would be very fun and inspiring for me, kinda turns my stomach right now. You know how it goes! Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be beyond this nice part of pregnancy. And them I'll plan meals with enthusiasm again!

Moms In Need Of Mercy said...

Jodi, how do you make your overnight caramel rolls? Do you make your own dough or buy Rhodes?

Those sound so yummy--I think I need the recipe :)