Bible Verse of the Day:

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gifts from across the country

Grammy and Grandpa and Shauna and her family live too far away to pop over to Casper for Savannah's birthday. BUT, they sent some fun presents and birthday wishes that Savannah was delighted in!

Grammy bought Savannah a new white table and chair set to put in her big-girl-room. Shauna and family sent some new food items and a great set of pots and pans.







Ahhhh.....


I'd say she is DELIGHTED!


I spent about 2 hours reorganizing and moving furniture around so that everything would fit. Before the room was played in too much by the toddlers, I snapped a few pictures. Isn't it beautiful! More than two years after picking out this color scheme, I still love it! It is bright and sunny also.









I made this wall hanging before she was born -- such a good reminder of the awesome responsibility God has entrusted to Phil and I as parents.

No comments: