Bible Verse of the Day:

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happenings around the house

Some random happenings around the house that don't fit into a nice blog post, sooooo here they are in no particular order.


These were photos I was trying to get for my friend Brenda to show her that Savannah was wearing Aly and Jessi's darling hand-me-downs. In the process, Savannah really "hammed it up"!!

Now that's a CHEEEEESSSSSYYYYY picture if I ever saw on.

Savannah helping herself to Cheetos for a snack (and yes she is still in her pajamas, so it's WAY too early for Cheetos!)

Problem solved -- just pop them back into the bag. Timothy will never know the difference!!

One of the kids (I think Lindsay) took this of Sarah and Savannah and Allie in a really cute close-up. They love on her all the time and often times she picks one of her sisters over me!!


Here is our little house guest, Royal. He gets to come over and hang out when his family goes out of town. Sadly his brother Marshall died suddenly last month and so we try to give him a lot of attention when he is here.

No comments: