Bible Verse of the Day:

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally Caught Up!

I am caught up. HOORAY!!!!!! I am finally caught up. I can't believe I am really caught up!!

Okay, I feel so much better after getting that out in the open. Hope you all enjoyed the 20+ posts in the last few days. I was starting to get desperate worrying I would never get caught up.

But I did, hooray!!!!!! I am SO caught up. (Until this weekend when I am sure I will take a lot of photos of the swim meet and of a very special little girl who is turning 2!) Stay tuned for more pictures and video.

P.S. I am caught up..................

1 comment:

The Thorsrud Family said...

GREAT JOB! Were you like me? I was LITERALL RUNNING Sunday night getting my house cleaned up, since we had a showing. LITERALLY running. We had the house ripped up because we were painting all day, and NOTHING got done for a few days before that because of projects. I told Nolan to go get supper and take all the kids with him! He was amazed at the house an hour later when he got home! What I can do without kids around! ha!