Bible Verse of the Day:

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Up goes the Christmas Tree

It's a small miracle that in the same weekend as traveling to Cheyenne and Sheridan, celebrating Thanksgiving, participating in the Christmas parade, and decorating the church sanctuary, we still found time to put up our Christmas tree and decorate the house!



This is Savannah's 1st "mobile" Christmas and she loves the decorations. She has been really good around the tree and is very gentle with the ornaments.





Allie and Savannah





Whoo-hoo - it's the Christmas season!





Savannah loves the many, many nativity figures that we have -- thanks mostly to Grandma Jeannine. I have a nativity scene set up in the family room and the kids have an entire set to play with. It is very sweet to watch them move the characters around and tell the Christmas story.




When I got dressed for church I knew right away the perfect dress for Savannah. We coordinated wonderfully in our pink, purple and black.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the nativity set! I have one just like it from when I was about her age, except I think I'm chewing on a wise man in mine :)