Bible Verse of the Day:

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our funny boy!

I laugh out loud several times a day because of the silly things Timothy comes up with. He is so full of life and his beaming face can cheer me up in a second. I can't catch every funny thing on camera, but here are a few things that made me laugh this week.


1. Timothy dumped almost ALL of his 45+ puzzles. While Phil and the older girls were in Cheyenne for the day, we brought all the pieces and puzzles out to the family room. I was really struggling with some of the puzzles, but all I had to do was hold it up and ask Tim where it went. He could take one look at it and point me to exactly the right puzzle and the right location every time. This is a photo after several of the puzzles had been completed and put away.




2. Timothy put on Sarah's goggles then climbed up on the chair. Here he is preparing to dive/jump and then he's demonstrating his swimming skills.







3. Timothy belly-laughed so incredibly hard when he first saw our elf videos (at the bottom of this screen). Then we laughed so hard watching him watch the elves. His dance moves are impressive. He is still trying to figure out how Savannah can dance so well when she's not quite walking yet.

Watch funny Timothy.

No comments: