Bible Verse of the Day:

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ten reasons I haven't posted in awhile

In no particular order:

1. Homeschooling 5 kids takes a TON of time.

2. I have a smart phone that I use more than my desktop computer.

3. A very full schedule of activities including swimming, dance, singing, AWANA and football.

4. The next post due is from a vacation with a HUGE amount of pictures to short through.

5. Respite and foster care have been keeping us busy - stay tuned for details.

6. A new pet has added to my responsibility list!

7. I hardly ever sit down.

8. I have been waiting for Missi and Shauna to post so I can link to their blog.

9. It's such a huge project, I am overwhelmed.

10. Did I mention time?

BUT....the time has come.

I will be posting.

All posts will be backdated.

I will get caught up.

Starting now - November 26, 2011.

Thanks for being patient and faithful readers.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay! I'll be waiting!