Bible Verse of the Day:

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Going back in time a few months

Here it is June 11, and I have pictures still unposted from February. Fortunately for me, I haven't taken a ton of photos the last few months of winter, but summer looks to be busy, so a-posting-I-will-go!

February 27:

The Marler family lives up on top of Casper mountain and since we've been to see them last time several years ago, they have added 4 children and 15 dogs to their family! Our kids had such a fun time riding snowmobiles and sled dogs.





I have no idea why these pictures are posting over here....















Sarah was in heaven with all these dogs.















That's Tim and Spiderman



Off to the sled races.


Savannah was perfectly content to hang out inside with the 2 pups.



No comments: