Bible Verse of the Day:

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Winter Wedding

We attended a very special wedding for Sarah Putnam and Jonathan Olsen on Saturday. I know both families; in fact the groom is the son of our Pastor. We found a sitter for the little ones and the rest of us got dressed up and had a great time celebrating with friends.

The wedding and reception were held in an airplane hanger and the decorations were so festive.


Lindsay, Allie and Sarah all looked beautiful. I have to admit I got a little teary when Phil was singing as Sarah (the bride) walked down the aisle. I pictured my little girls all grown up and realized it is going to be just a blink before I am the mother of the bride!!!



The cakes - so festive and cute!



The kids' table: Sarah, Taylor, Kylee and Lindsay


Katelyn and Aly



Thanks Jim for joining the only picture of Phil and me that turned out. :)




What an amazing couple. They shared their first kiss ever after being pronounced husband and wife!


Sarah took some time out of dancing to hold the newest baby of our church - Anja.


Allie got brave and participated in the dollar dance. Doesn't she look SO grown up?!



Teresa trying to get a few tips from Cindy (aka Mother of the bride) as she will be the honored mother in a few short days.



A verrrrry tired mother of the bride.


Here is a fun line dancing video with a very special surprise near the end. My shoulders were shaking as I was capturing this, trying not to laugh out loud!



For a guy about to get hip replacement surgery, he is "busting a move" pretty good. :)

No comments: