Bible Verse of the Day:

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A story from a 3 year old

I asked Savannah to tell me a story. Listen closely to her sweet voice and you can hear about a recent 911 emergency call.


Yes, our sweet, adventurous son, keeps us on our toes. Apparently while I was taking a shower he was playing with my locked phone. I bet you didn't know that a 911 call can be made by a locked phone without actually pushing the 9-1-1 numbers! It's true.

When I got out of the shower, I discovered my phone was in emergency mode, and I had a message from an unknown number. That number was from the Casper Police Department checking on a recent emergency call and hang up from this number. I tried calling back and telling them it was a mistake, but then...the doorbell rang.

It was a very nice police officer making sure our family was safe. She spoke very kindly, yet firmly with Timothy explaining when and when not to call 911. He listened intently with big eyes, and then he even told her he was sorry. It was so cute.

Never a dull moment at the Hubert house.

1 comment:

Deb Magee said...

That is too funny. When Mike worked dispatch, a little girl called secretly and spoke to him for about 10 minutes. She hung up when the doorbell rang and mom answered to a Police Officer. Ha. He has it on tape someplace. Tim is a riot! ~deb~