Bible Verse of the Day:

Monday, July 13, 2009

Hanging with the Sheridan Huberts

Missi, Meg, Ella and Jack came down to Casper for a day trip! We definitely do not see these guys often enough. It was nice to not have a specific agenda and just hang out.



Phil had the day off so he took a little nap with Timothy, Jack and Savannah. The rest off us drove to the swimming pool for the afternoon.




Ella did a little sunbathing.





So refreshing.




Meg got brave and went off the high dive.





....so Missi did as well!


Which led to Lindsay going off ONLY if I agreed to also. Well....it was no problem going off, but touching the bottom of the pool SERIOUSLY messed with the equilibrium and pressure in my head. I had the absolute worst headache I have ever had and even had to excuse myself from dinner later that night to lay down. Throbbing doesn't even come close to describing the pain I was in. Thankfully, the pain subsided later that evening, but my left ear still hasn't fully popped. Needless to say -- no more high dive for me for awhile...or ever!


Here's Lindsay marching right off the end and jumping like a pro.






Later the kids shucked corn.



And sweet, handsome Jack hung out in the living room.




Thanks Missi and gang for making the trip - can't wait to go camping in a few weeks!!

No comments: