Bible Verse of the Day:

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random glimpses of joy

I've got some catching up to do and I have been gently reminded that I haven't posted in a few days. Now I must admit that some people think I've got too much time on my hands if I am posting as much as I am, but seriously, this person - and she knows who she is :-) - must REALLY have time on her hands to keep up on her blog and remind me about my posting level. Ha Ha

Savannah enjoying her first biter bisquit
If you let it sit too long, it turns into a nice crusty layer of crumb cement that can only be cleaned by full immersion in a bathtub!


Timothy's funny (yet high tech) request one day....."Mommy, see your 'bog' please?" He loves to sit and look at pictures and watch videos from all the blogs. When Grammy comes to watch the kiddos in October, Timothy will show her how to check her email :-).
You know you have too many kids when you are one of the last families to walk out of church, get in the car and realize that no one grabbed Timothy. We both walked back inside and found him behind the drum set!


Timothy LOVES to spend time in the backyard. He spent about 45 minutes the other day washing his car, the teeter totter, the slide, the swings, etc. A bucket of warm water, some Dawn dish soap and a washcloth goes a long way.

Timothy thinks his new horse is very cool. He gets on and says, "Hi Cowboy!" Special thanks to Pete and Brenda for this perfect pet.