Bible Verse of the Day:

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Girls Night Out...and a few boys

While Phil, Pete and Doug were at a men's leadership retreat, Brenda, Karen and I grabbed the kids and saw a great production of Peter Pan. One of my friend's daughter was playing Wendy in the play.

These photos are my first experience with my new Sony camera. Thanks to Timothy throwing my other one down the stairs, I was forced to get a new one. This was definitely a product upgrade, but for less than I paid for my Olympus a few years ago. It has 10.1 mega pixels and 10x optical zoom. I am also very pleased with the crispness of the photos and the automatic smile button. NO KIDDING!


The camera took this one all on its own. Don't know how it knows that Sarah smiled, but it did! Technology these days!!!


Ashley was kind to give Jessi an autograph.

Sarah, Ashley and Allie are all smiles after the wonderful play.

No comments: