Bible Verse of the Day:

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh No...Not the Big 4-0!

Not the big 4-0, but getting as close as I can. Notice the lovely candles on the cake. Phil and the kids were very innovative with 3 small single candles signifying 30 and an upside down 6 for the 9!! Hilarious. My favorite cake is angel food (without frosting), fresh strawberries and whipped cream.

I had a perfect birthday. The weather was beautiful -- sunny and hot. Timothy, Savannah and I played outside most of the morning, had a picnic lunch, and then I sunbathed while they napped in the afternoon. We enjoyed steak, shrimp scampi and loaded sweet potatoes for dinner.



Didn't want to leave Savannah out........

The day before my birthday, I celebrated with some very special friends. We went out to lunch and then back to my house for more planning. This is also the True Woman Wyoming planning group, and we have spent MANY hours together. This has not been a small undertaking!! So far we all still love each other, though :).

From left to right ~ Deb, Teresa, Jodi, Jackie and Brenda

No comments: