Bible Verse of the Day:

Monday, June 30, 2008

Just like fish in the water....

The girls LOVE to swim and I LOVE that they love swimming because that means more time in the sun for me! We just finished 2 weeks of swimming lessons through the Swim America program, and we try to get to the outdoor pools as much as possible. Sarah and Allie have almost completed all 10 levels, learning freestyle, butterfly, breaststroke and backstroke as well as getting really good at diving. Lindsay is also doing great with her lessons and is ready for another 2 week session starting next Monday.

After 6 years in Casper, I am still in love with the hot summers compared to the ones in Laramie. I know some would beg to differ, but in my opinion outdoor pools with 80-95 degree days just can't be beat!!


Here are some pictures from a recent family night swim. Savannah loved the water but Timothy is not as fearless as he was last summer. In fact, he left nail marks in my shoulder from holding on so tight. He was happy to sit on the side of the pool and watch the excitement from that vantage point.





No comments: