Bible Verse of the Day:

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Glimpses of Joy

Savannah is the queen of pretend. She is usually the "Mom" and I am the "Grandma". JOY!


She is quite the stylish shopper.


Tim likes to pretend also - not so much into playing house as fighting, though. Swords, guns, shields all equal JOY for him.


Watching the Chicago Bears play football this year brought us all some JOY. This is the one team he won't desert to cheer for another...even if they are losing.

A JOYful football face.
Extra JOY when the Bears are telecast in our coverage area.

Blake will not have much JOY when he realizes this evening of fin was captured on film and posted to my blog. I am a bit concerned to see a ball flying in mid-air and a sword being used as a bat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Huberts. Hey Jodi, do we have a True Men of WY conference? If not, I want to set one up. What do you think? I have added, or should say, will be adding, your link to my site as well.

God bless,

Jeremy