Bible Verse of the Day:

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Precious!!

NO. NO. NO. It is not possible. My tiny new baby that I just had yesterday CANNOT be 3. I refuse to believe it.

I agree with my sis-in-law lamenting her baby turning 2. Time seriously feels like it goes faster the older I get.

Since I am not helping with AWANA this year, Phil and I take advantage of the 2 hours and sometimes have a dinner date. Phil used his gift card from the Piers for his recent birthday to take Savannah and I to Outback. Savannah had already eaten at home so we ordered her an early birthday sundae. This was the one off of the kid's menu!

Savannah celebrated her birthday on Sunday, Nov. 14 with a few friends from church. Grammy had left her presents hidden in the basement. Savannah couldn't wait to open them!


Savannah knew immediately that she wanted a Dora cake.


"Can we please eat it now?"



Daddy's girl.


And Mommy's cutie-pie!!



Timothy's favorite buddy Uncle Jim came so that Savannah wouldn't get all the attention. They were still celebrating the Bears victory over the Vikings earlier that day. And yes, Uncle Jim even rooted for the Bears!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Adorable. Simply adorable!


This was the fastest present-opening ever.



She immediately took her dress off and put on her new princess outfit from Grammy and Grandpa.

Savannah couldn't wait for the singing to be done so she could blow out the candles.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Savannah! I can't believe you're not a baby anymore, either. What a beautiful smile.