Bible Verse of the Day:

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Hubert-Peoples-Pier Family Vacation Adventure ~ Part 1

Just 1 day after returning from our Denver trip and then saying goodbye to the Laramie Hubert grandparents, my parents from Ohio arrived for a summer vacation that would involve several destinations and numerous little people. My sister Shauna arrived with her gang on Wednesday and it was constant excitement with 8 kids running around (that's a polite way of saying it was noisy)! UPDATE - Shauna is now my blog editor. She commented that there were only 8 kids here and that my mom was the photographer of Allie's picture below -- which makes sense since Shauna hasn't forwarded her pictures to me yet!

The trip came together to coordinate with Shauna's 20th high school reunion in Powell. She is the one that did most of the planning (insert huge thank you here! ) and there are MANY pictures to chronicle all the fun.


Park time -- forget the slides and monkey bars because the rocks are WAY more fun.



Jason is not so sure about sharing his mom's lap with another 2 year old.



Savannah, Grammy and Sarah.

We took in a couple of parks before our first leg of the trip to Yellowstone. Shauna and I enjoyed sitting in the sun while the kids tested all the pieces of playground equipment.


Someone please tell me this is not my Allie, my firstborn, my baby...what, she's almost a teenager??? Shauna actually took this and told Allie she looked like a model. Just as long as she doesn't have a "model attitude".

Too much sun and fun.

3 comments:

The Thorsrud Family said...

You GO girlfriend! :0)

Blog on!

Wow, Allie is really growing up. She looks beautiful, inside AND out :0) All your kids even look different from when we left. SNIFF! So sad! Glad to hear you guys are well. We are good here too! A little challenged, but that's not always a bad thing is it!?

Shauna said...

9 kids running around? Who's the ninth...mom? and actually mom took that picture of Allie.

Rachel said...

We've missed you! Glad to catch up with you guys... I'm working on getting ours caught up, too.