Bible Verse of the Day:

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Soaring in Orlando

Soaring....as on roller coasters, that is. I just wish my cell phone hadn't soared out of its holder to an unknown destination! All is fixed now and it was a good reminder to the 8th grade girls that a lost cell phone is not the same as a lost limb.



































Allie wanted to use her spending money on these fancy braids instead of Disney trinkets.






After a great day at Universal Studios the kids were treated to a Pirate Dinner Show.






1 comment:

The Thorsrud Family said...

oh man....I seriously use to do corn rows (fancy braids) for a living! Seriously, I was good at it, and was the only one in 4 stores that did them, so everyone sent them to me. ha! Come visit, and I will braid her hair!

Looks like fun!!!!