Bible Verse of the Day:

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sightseeing in Orlando

We satisfied history teachers by spending a morning at Kennedy Space Center. Our group took a guided tour and rode a space shuttle simulator.



A group song in the parking lot as a treat for the great bus drivers.


A Salute to Space sand sculpture


Just like antelope in Wyoming....except way more dangerous.



The launch complex.










The kids were so impressed that I reached down and grabbed this speedy gecko. They were even more impressed when I told them I lived in Guam as a teenager and geckos lived in my house with me.



The Apollo exhibit area.




Allie and MaKenna took time to read this interesting history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting about you living in Gaum. I didn't know that. Very cool. =D

secret sis