Bible Verse of the Day:

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Four delightful years of Testosterone

Four years ago today, I laid on a surgical bed having a C-section, anxiously waiting for my husband to announce the gender of our newest baby.


I could tell they had delivered the baby from my abdomen, and I could tell that Phil could see this infant, but he stood speechless.


Finally, the doctor answered my repeated requests, "What is it, what is it?".


"It's a boy," said the doctor.


Finally, Phil responded with a grin, "It's a Boy!!" And our life has never been the same. (He says he just needed confirmation of what he was seeing....)



His 3 older sisters were equally delighted and welcomed him immediately.



His birthday party will be on Sunday as Grammy and Grandpa will be here from Ohio, but this morning we celebrated with 4 candles in a doughnut.




Watch Timothy's surprise when the candles kept re-lighting.


He also got to open 2 presents -- 2 Star Wars Light Sabers. To say he was excited would be an understatement.


Ahhhh.....testosterone.

3 comments:

The Thorsrud Family said...

Happy Birthday Timothy! Wow, everyone has grown so much in the last 4 years

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't believe he's four already! Time flies! Hope you have a fun party tomorrow! Happy birthday. (from your secret sister =D)

Jodi said...

To my secret sister: I can't believe you are posting on my blog!! And it's driving me crazy not knowing your identity. Thank you for all the sweet messages and fun stuff. You rock :).