Bible Verse of the Day:

Friday, December 18, 2009

Testosterone in Abundance!

Just when Allie and I think we have a few peaceful moments to talk about Dendrochronology (that's the process of counting tree rings...) Timothy appears in the living room in all his glory.

Today's outfit of choice: swim trunks, goggles, a ridiculous looking hat, tube socks AND a sword (of course).













I call this multi-tasking to the highest degree. I was sitting at the desk in the kitchen on my computer (probably printing out labels and uploading pictures to the blog), Phil was on the couch reading, Lindsay was playing with the ring tones on the cell phone as Savannah dances and Timothy....well, he just keeps us in stitches all of the time. Thank goodness the camera was handy!

2 comments:

The Thorsrud Family said...

haha! BOYS!

The Schulers said...

How funny, I love it! I remember Josh wearing spiderman pj's, a red straw cowboy hat, his stick horse, ---complete with light saber and handkerchief!