Bible Verse of the Day:

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's been awhile..........

I have lots and lots of blogging to catch up on. I could fret about how behind I am and how little time I have had to sit in front of the computer, or I can look at the positive side of my blogging absence.

My sporadic posts have been due to the fact that we are too busy making fun memories, I simply don't have time to chronicle them here.

But....before I totally forget them, I do want to get them posted without too much delay.

First up -- SWIMMING. Allie and Lindsay have joined the local swim team and are absolutely loving it! Plus they are getting in shape and coming home really tired.



Allie sporting her swim cap, goggles and official swimsuit -- I'd say she is serious about this!



Allie practicing backstroke.



Lindsay is getting her flippers on.


...and off she goes with her kick board.


The first official swim meet will be in Casper on November 6. Allie is signed up for 5 events and Lindsay for 3. Two weeks later we will travel to Laramie for another meet and spend some time with Wayne and Sandy also.


For those of you that didn't know this interesting piece of trivia -- I swam competitively through my junior year of high school.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've missed your posts! But I understand about the time... Glad you're all having lots of fun!