Bible Verse of the Day:

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wildwood Forest VBS ~ Day 3

GOD IS UNCONTAINABLE

Day 3 -- A Wild Rescue -- Paul and Silas's Night in Prison -- Acts 16: 16-34.


The kids learned that even when Paul and Silas are thrown in prison, God's message can't be contained for long.





Go Green Team!



A very "organized" snack time.


Paul and Silas in chains



Big smiles for Kristy - the birthday girl. And yes - she's only 10 and she and Sarah are almost the same age......



And for all her friends!



Can you believe Brennen is still smiling with all those crazy girls in his group??


Ahhh....aren't the preschoolers just precious. Their leaders are true heroes!!


Taylor and Kylee - summing up their thoughts of the third day of VBS!!


1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey! I've got an idea...you can start doing my blogging for me! You are much quicker to get stuff on yours - even pictures of my own kids!! :O)

And, yes, I'm up. You must be rubbing off on me. Thanks a lot.

See you soon!!