Bible Verse of the Day:

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trying to catch up................

I know, I know. The blog has been out of commission for a time. BUT, I have a good excuse, I mean, reason.

The True Woman Wyoming Conference was held on April 24 and 25 and LITERALLY, I ate, drank, slept and lived it for the couple weeks leading up to it. Whew - - so much time and preparation went into it by so many people. I was honored and blessed beyond measure to be a part of the planning process and then experiencing the "bringing to fruition" part.

BUT, this post is not about the conference. I will be posting some pictures and an update on the True Woman Blog in the next day or so. Make sure you check it out!

My goal for this post is to catch up on some random events and photos not associated with this conference.

Enjoy!


We've had several very warm days and the little ones love walking down to the park. Timothy is especially happy as he slides down the curvy slide.


Savannah is content to sit and watch Timothy act crazy.


This day was even hotter, but in Savannah's opinion not quite warm enough to swim......



Timothy disagreed! I told him we could put some water in the pool and put his feet in. However, I told him he could not put his swimming trunks on. Well, he DID obey.......



Here's the gang trying to figure out the equal distribution of weight on the teeter totter.



Our church recently did a play called It's Cool in the Furnace. The story is from the book of Daniel about Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.



The 'cool choir'.

The song in the furnace and the very cool special effects.


Spaghettios - yum!


Bath time!



An impromptu tea party in the hallway.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, Timothy! Thanks for the laugh!! I'm glad to see your posts and smiled at the pictures from the "purple park" - We miss meeting you there.