Bible Verse of the Day:

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fantastic Fall Photos

An impromptu trip to Casper mountain on October 2nd turned out to be a great photo opportunity for me. Anyone that has more than 1 child can probably agree that taking pictures of kids can be a strange mix of joy and frustration!

I told the kids to wear casual fall-type clothes. I couldn't believe how well they looked together.


Our first stop and just a few steps away was this perfect split fence for the first group photo. Some days I am still in awe of the fact that after years of trying for one child, we have 5!!



Allie snapped this one of Phil and I.



Allie Rebekah - 13 years




Sarah Elizabeth - 11 years



Lindsay Gabrielle - 9 years



....and these two cutie-pies: Savannah - 2 and Timothy 4 years old.






The girls were walking up ahead of me. I hollered at them to stop and turn around. How great was this!



Timothy keeping all his sisters in line.





Our second group photo.

And more individual ones of each of the kids:














And


my


favorite


of


all.


Drum roll, please......









I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this pictured captured each one of the kid's unique personalities!! Good job, kiddos!!


Don't be surprised if this photo resurfaces as a Christmas photo.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What fantastic pictures!!