Bible Verse of the Day:

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Silly and Sweet

First up: Silly.


It just doesn't get any sillier than this!! I told the kids to grab some Q-tips from the bathroom so I could clean their ears. This is how they returned. I made them freeze until I could find my camera. This picture will resurface when they are older - I promise!


Allie was more than generous with her face mask cream.



Savannah kept sneaking a peek at Sarah and laughing, not realizing she looked the exact same way.



Timothy was not part of this original makeover session, but when he saw how much fun the others were having he snuck downstairs and helped himself.



Team loyalty confusion? No. Just a fun night of Packers vs. Bears at Uncle Jim's house. P.S. Bears won.....


SWEET:


I never tire of capturing photos of this little princess as she plays.




Even though we have some sibling disagreements, much more of the time is marked by togetherness. The big 3 are so patient and accommodating with the little 2, and the little 2 absolutely adore the big 3....usually.