Bible Verse of the Day:

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Timothy paints his toes

The unavoidable influence of having three older sisters is beginning to manifest itself in everyday activites. We really are trying to teach Timothy that makeup, headbands and nail polish aren't for boys! He disappeared one day and I found him sitting on the floor in Lindsay and Sarah's room carefully painting his toes ---pink! Before I freaked out about him opening nail polish on the carpet, I realized it was lip gloss and it wiped off very easily. But I figured I'd get a couple of pictures in case I need some blackmail some day.



A nice shade of cotton candy frost.................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interestingly enough, I just had this discussion with Nina's little guy Alex - he wanted a clip when were getting ready to leave just like Ella -- he carried it along instead! :)