Bible Verse of the Day:

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sanpshots of Life

Here are just a few pictures of glimpses of life in our home. I tried to be "fair" and give everyone at least one photo opportunity.

We all like books - even Savannah.



Speaking of books, this was Allie's costume for her last book report book, The Egypt Game. She did so well on her presentation and brochure that the 4th grade teachers asked if they could use her brochure as an example for next year's class! Good job, Allie.


Phil's routine on Sunday morning is to ask me what Timothy is wearing and then he tries to coordinate. Both are so handsome, don't ya think??


My friend Denise bought this outfit right after Savannah was born and I have been dying for her to fit into it. It's still a little big, but looked so adorable on her last Sunday. Thanks, Denise!

Lindsay and I love to bake cookies. These were for her student of the week presentation.

No comments: